Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

Daisy the Elf cking out Brussell Sprouts in our garden

Daisy the Elf is checking out the Brussell Sprouts in our garden greenhouse. Hubby planted these from seeds in Aug. Brussell sprouts are Winter weather hardy & will produce in Spring. I saw in Sprouts grocery store that Brussell sprouts grow on a stalk. Had not known that before since only seen them off stalk and mostly in a frozen pkg.

























Supplies List 


Elf: Daisy the Elf

Entering this into the following challenges: 

12/25 DL.ART Elf Antics 2nd Annual Linky Party - Incl 3D Elf/Elves & Red UE 11/28 

 

2 comments:

  1. Daisy is really getting around LOL! I love Brussels sprouts - one of my favourite veggies! These will be so yummy! I think Daisy like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going Daisy! I am not fond of Brussels Sprouts - but I do like other green veggies - Just letting you know Daisy that Garland misses you already - but is having fun in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete