Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

My Cricut Explore Air Craftspace

This is my Cricut Explore Air craftspace. I moved my craft table bought at Michaels that I put together couple yrs ago when I got my first Cricut. I have since sold my former Cricut machines at yard sales. I am happy with the Cricut Explore Air. To use the online Design Space & Cricut Explore Air that has built in bluetooth the computer & Cricut have to bee within 15 ft of one another; thus the move of the craft table into my computer room space. I bought the Ott Light 2 wks ago on sale at JoAnns. 

Look in the background and see Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter life-size cardboard figure. Blockbuster when they were in business gave me the JD as TMH cardboard figure when I asked what they were going to do with it after DVD promotion. Guy asked if I wanted it and yes I would have wanted the Captain Jack Sparrow version more but I said yes to it.











Entering this into the following challenges:   


7/7 Doubleclick Ch#25 Show us your Craft Space 1E(#) 6/24


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining our “Share Your Craft Space” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cozy spot to get your craft on! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri Burson ~ Design Team
    facebook.com/wavingmywand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Cricut space and your Johnny Depp poster too, so fun and so inspiring. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles.

    KIm
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to run a really long cable from my Silhouette to my computer, I have tripped over it a couple of times. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your craft space looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love the explore?? I see you have Johnny Depp there to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool and so fun to have a cool fellow to keep you company!! Thanks for joining us for the DoubleClick- Show Us your Craft Space challenge!! SO glad you joined us!!!
    Taunya Butler
    DoubleClick Design Team
    daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your space Melissa!! Your craft light is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Design Team Member - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete